Join us for NAA's First Virtual Convention!
November 1 - 15, 2015
#NAA2015pt2 Bringing the Best to You features 9 of the Top 25 Workshops from NAA's 2015 Convention.
Whether you attended the 2015 Convention in DC or not, you're bound to love the benefits of attending the virtual convention!
#NAA2015pt2 is designed to be:
- Convenient. Listen to sessions whenever and wherever—even on mobile devices!
- Comprehensive. Get relevant, apply-today information and techniques for your program.
- Concise. Recorded workshops easily fit in your schedule! Don't worry—you'll still get the interactivity that you've come to expect from our great workshops—we've just had to be even more creative!
- Effortless. Log on, listen, think, reflect, and participate in the discussions and live events.
Registration for NAA's Executive members is FREE and just $49 for Ambassador members. To reserve your spot for #NAA2015pt2, click here to log-in to your membership and follow the link to register. Not yet an NAA member? Click here.
Interested in the Workshops you'll get to experience? Click here.
The convention is conducted entirely online – all you need is an internet connection.
As a convention participant you engage at your convenience, through a website where you can access:
- Recorded workshops—available on demand while the convention is in session. Unlike in-person events with concurrent sessions, you can "attend" everything!
- A discussion thread related to each workshop. Post your comments and questions, and interaction with presenters and other participants.
- Scheduled live chats with presenters. Bring your questions!
- Resource Library. Download and print or save handouts from all of the workshops as well as related resource documents.
- Virtual vendor booths in the Exhibit Hall.
- Networking opportunities. Post a professional profile and find others with similar professional interests and specialties.