Thank you for your interest in becoming an Afterschool Digital Learning Champion!
NAA, in collaboration with Development Without Limits and American Institutes for Research, is collecting information to help improve the Afterschool Tech Toolkit and understand how the afterschool field supports digital learning. And we need Digital Champions like you!
What is an Afterschool Digital Learning Champion?
Afterschool programs have an important role in bridging the digital divide. Afterschool Digital Learning Champions are those with a passion for integrating technology into afterschool learning.
As a champion, you will collaborate with the National Afterschool Association and its supporters to make the Afterschool Tech Toolkit the best it can be. Complete each step of “what it takes” below and we’ll send you an image for your email signature that will let everyone know about your commitment to digital learning in afterschool.
Here’s what it takes to be an Afterschool Digital Learning Champion:
- Use the Afterschool Tech Toolkit. Complete the modules, attend webinars and register for training events. We look forward to supporting your digital learning journey.
- Take our entry survey and tell us more about you who are and why you are using the Afterschool Tech Toolkit. (Remember to use the same email address consistently throughout the toolkit and surveys.)
Take Entry Survey
- Complete the exit surveys at the end of each module.
Digital champions who complete all modules and surveys will receive an exclusive invitation to collaborate with NAA, Development with Limits and American Institutes for Research, as we work to make the Afterschool Tech Toolkit even better.
YOU CAN WIN! Each module survey that you complete earns you ONE entry into a drawing for a $50 VISA gift card. The more surveys you complete, the more chances you have to win!
Ready to take a survey?
Use the link at the end of each module or click the links below to take the surveys. Remember to use the same email address for each survey!
- Entry survey (required)
- Get Started With Technology
- Set a Shared Vision for Digital Learning
- Address Equity
- Embed Technology Into Your Curriculum
- Access Technology and Devices
- Promote Digital Learning in Afterschool
- Train and Support Staff to Use Technology
Questions about the surveys and becoming an Afterschool Digital Learning Champion?
Email Amanda Sutter from American Institutes for Research.