The five-episode series features in-depth conversations with school/district and afterschool/out-of-school time leaders about their experiences working together to help children develop social and emotional skills.
PSELI is a comprehensive, multiyear initiative to explore whether and how children can benefit from intentional partnerships between schools and afterschool/out-of-school time programs focused on building social and emotional skills.
Episodes in the series focus on:
- The importance of social and emotional learning and the initiative's design.
- Developing adults' capacity to promote social and emotional learning in students.
- Building effective partnerships between schools and afterschool/out-of-school time programs.
- The role of designated coaches in promoting social and emotional learning.
- Steps to integrate social and emotional learning across in- and out-of-school settings.
Start listening by clicking here.
Courtesy of NAA.