Check out these resources to help keep kids healthy and happy.
NAA Resources and Articles:
- Healthy Eating and Physical Activity in Out-of-School Time Standards
- Want Young People to Be Healthier, Happier, and Smarter?
- Innovative Online Nutrition Education
- Combating Childhood Obesity Through Afterschool Programming
- Reconnecting Children with Nature
- Explore research, data, policies, and more on the State of Childhood Obesity
- Take a closer look at the latest research on children’s obesity rates, consequences, causes, and solutions with Food Research and Action Center.
- Check out these communications resources from Kansas Maternal & Child Health.
- Access this physical activity kit from the Indian Health Service.
- Consider some tips from The Gateway Family YMCA.
- Share these ideas from the CDC with your families and communities.
Find education resources, recipes, and more from the USDA here.