Knowledge of STEM processes and content and social emotional intelligence are skills for success. Young people who build these skills, experience success in school, careers, and in life. Leaders and their teams should join NAA’s 2017 Virtual Convention featuring experts from the NAA Community (including top rated workshop presenters from the in-person Convention) to be inspired, connected, and equipped to provide greater STEM and SEL opportunities for kids!
Registration for NAA's Executive members is FREE and just $49 for Ambassador members.
To register for Virtual Convention, click the button below to login. Registration access is found on your membership welcome page.
Virtual Convention is designed to be:
- Convenient. Listen to sessions whenever and wherever—even on mobile devices!
- Comprehensive. Get relevant, apply-today information and techniques for your program.
- Concise. Recorded workshops easily fit in your schedule! Don't worry—you'll still get the interactivity that you've come to expect from our great workshops—we've just had to be even more creative!
- Effortless. Log on, listen, think, reflect, and participate in the discussions and live events.
Registration for NAA's Executive members is FREE and just $49 for Ambassador members. To reserve your spot for Virtual Convention, click here to log-in to your membership and follow the link to register. Not yet an NAA member? Click here. Paying by Purchase Order? Click here to download a paper form to mail in along with your Purchase Order.
The convention is conducted entirely online – all you need is an internet connection.
As a convention participant you engage at your convenience, through a website where you can access:
- Recorded workshops—available on demand while the convention is in session. Unlike in-person events with concurrent sessions, you can "attend" everything!
- A discussion thread related to each workshop. Post your comments and questions, and interaction with presenters and other participants.
- Resource Library. Download and print or save handouts from all of the workshops as well as related resource documents.
- Virtual vendor booths in the Exhibit Hall.
- Networking opportunities. Post a professional profile and find others with similar professional interests and specialties.
If you have any questions, please click here to visit our FAQs page.
Thank you to our 2017 sponsors!
The following NAA Affiliates have sponsored the event in their states. If you live in one of these states, click on the logo below and contact the State Affiliate organization directly to inquire about Virtual Convention registration.