Thank you for your interest in the National AfterSchool Association. There are two levels of membership available to the afterschool professional.
Executive Membership - $99 ($550 Value)
Designed to meet the needs of committed afterschool professionals and leaders.
Executive membership offers resources and support for your work with or on behalf of youth in out-of-school time. If any of the following apply to you, Executive Membership will elevate what you do professionally.
- I lead by example or by title or both.
- I want to learn and grow professionally.
- I’ve chosen Afterschool or youth development as my career (or it chose me).
- I’m passionate about helping others learn and grow.
- I have lived experience that I’d like to share with the field.
- I know connections are key, and I want to grow my network.
- I want to grow my circle of influence.
- I believe in the power of afterschool and want to support development of the afterschool profession.
This membership provides you with broad connection and growth opportunities through unlimited annual executive member-only access to:
- Monthly professional development and conversation sessions (28+ hours planned for 2021)
- Themed Facebook and other Affinity Groups
- The Executive Extra - your monthly leadership enews
- Quarterly digital resources - afterschool guides, TurnKeyPD, eBooks, resource round-up
- NAA resources archive - library of past recordings and resources
- Individual and Professional Insurance benefits
Opportunities for national leadership, recognition and expansion of your network by:
- Presenting PD virtually during the year or in-person at NAA Convention
- Writing for AfterSchool Today magazine or NAA’s eNews
- Contributing to NAA ebooks and afterschool guides
Executive membership also includes the following all-member resources:
- Publications - NAA’s Weekly eNews, AfterSchool Today magazine, Journal of Youth Development
- Discounts on afterschool products and services from NAA Advocate members and other partners
- Monthly and archived member-only professional development opportunities and resources targeted at entry and developing afterschool professionals
- The NAA Weekly eNews
- Discounts on afterschool products and services offered by NAA Advocate Members and other partners
If you are interested in getting more involved at the local or state level, click here to view the list of NAA Affiliates.