Last year's NAA Convention special leadership sessions explored this question and energized participants to take action individually and as part of a national system.
This year, we'll explore the role of leaders and leadership development in mitigating the afterschool field's current workforce challenges.
Please join the invite-only leadership sessions at NAA Convention 2020, March 15-18 in Washington, DC, where we will:
- Continue the dialogue; empowering leaders to create a culture change that builds the professionalization of the field.
- Gain a broad understanding of the afterschool workforce, its opportunities and challenges.
- Propose growing leadership capacity as one way to mitigate many workforce challenges.
- Discuss efforts to build and support leadership pipelines in the afterschool profession.
- Highlight the intersection of emotional intelligence and equity as a critical leadership lens that enhances the profession.
- Generate a set of next steps that will enable us to build the leadership capacity that will move the profession forward.
- Celebrate leaders in our field and the work we all do to support young people.
Register now! Use the code 2020INVITEONLY to ensure your spot in the invite-only leadership sessions.
If you have already registered, you can log-into your registration account and add the code in the promo code section. For assistance, please email Convention@naaweb.org.
*Note: This code does not provide a registration fee discount and is transferable only with permission from NAA.
Written by Jennifer Brady, CEO, Development Without Limits.