Reserve your exhibit space for 2018 in Atlanta, GA.
Click here to download the 2018 exhibit contract and terms.
For three decades, the NAA Convention & Expo has focused on improving the quality of afterschool programs for youth across the nation.
Demonstrate the features and benefits of your product or service to your target audience, generate leads, and increase your brand awareness. Whether attendees are new to the field, seasoned professionals, or allied industries they are all eager to learn more about the valuable professional resources available to them by partnering with NAA and the convention.
2018 Exhibit Booth Personnel Registration
Registration will be available soon for your complimentary and/or additional (paid) booth personnel. Each 10x10' exhibit space includes (2) complimentary exhibit booth personnel. The following rates would apply over these (2):
Additional booth personnel rates:
- $210 Non-Profit
- $270 Profit
• Promotion, recognition, customer networking, and create new business contacts
• Targeted brand, product promotions, and customer marketing at the largest gathering of afterschool professionals
• Connect directly with decision makers in the education industry
• Company name/logo on convention signage and in the convention program
• Recognition in attendee marketing publications and on the convention website
• Recognition from the podium during general session(s)
Who Should Exhibit and Sponsor?
Jayme Washam, CMP