Network! Connect! Make New Contacts! Share Ideas!
Become an exhibitor and demonstrate the important features and benefits of your product or service.
NAA is the national professional membership association for people who work with and on behalf of youth during out-of-school time. NAA contributes to young people’s success by supporting, developing, and advocating for afterschool professionals and leaders. NAA is 30,000 individuals and 32 state affiliates strong. Join over 2,300 members of our community at NAA Convention 2020—where afterschool professionals and leaders gather to get inspired, connected, learn and share!
For three decades, the NAA Convention has focused on improving the quality of afterschool programs for youth across the nation.
Demonstrate the features and benefits of your product or service to your target audience, generate leads, and increase your brand awareness. Whether attendees are new to the field, seasoned professionals, or allied industries they are all eager to learn more about the valuable professional resources available to them by partnering with NAA and convention.
Early bird rates end October 14, 2019.
Booth sizes start at 10 x 10 foot and increase in 10-foot increments.
A standard 10 x 10 exhibit booth package includes:
- (2) booth personnel registrations (includes access to all education and general sessions)
- (1) 6-foot skirted table
- (2) chairs
- (1) wastebasket
- (1) ID sign
All exhibiting organizations also receive:
- Listing in the convention mobile app
- Listing in the convention program book and signage
- Listing on the convention website
- Dedicated Learning Expo time
- Access to 2,000 participants
- Access to pre-convention exhibitor toolkit
- Monthly registration updates
Booth personnel registrations, skirted tables, chairs and wastebasket are per 100 square feet.
- Example: A 10 X 20 booth includes (4) complementary registrations, (2) skirted tables, (4) chairs and (2) wastebaskets.
Advocate members receive a 15 percent discount on exhibit space.
Advocate membership is for organizations and businesses with products and services to offer, who are interested in reaching the NAA community year-round. See membership details at http://naaweb.org/membership. If you are a current Advocate member, contact email@example.com for a discount code before registering.
Why should you exhibit?
Connect with more than 2,300 national, state, city, and organizational leaders and influencers who are passionate about afterschool.
Showcase your products and services to:
- Organizational, national, state and city leaders
- Decision makers and Influencers
Build brand awareness for your organization.
Build relationships, generate leads and close sales.
Attend sessions and network with participants and speakers, on and off the exhibit floor.
Resources and opportunities to prepare exhibitors for success
Increase your market share. Let NAA, our upgraded pre-convention exhibitor toolkit and new exhibitor-focused programs deliver the greatest ROI from any event to date!
Pre-Convention Exhibitor Toolkit
Pre-Convention Marketing Plan and Resources
- Sample emails to share your NAA Convention 2020 participation with your colleagues and networks.
- Post the convention on your organization’s or your partner’s event page, event calendar, blog, newsletter or news page.
- Customizable social media for Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Exhibitor Service Manual
- The Learning Expo is already carpeted. Specific carpet colors and/or padding, however, is available at an additional cost to the exhibitor. Other furnishings, electrical, internet, and more are available for purchase. Details will be provided within the exhibitor service manual, available late fall 2019.
Exhibitor Focused Programs
Exhibitor Educational Sessions
Exhibitors and promotional partners have the opportunity to submit an educational session proposal. This popular opportunity is highly competitive and space is limited. Acceptance notifications go out in early December. Click here for the most up to date information.
NOTE: If you have questions about developing or submitting a proposal, please contact the session development team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Across the Aisle Program
Explore strategic business development opportunities and solutions, discuss distribution and marketing plans, find solutions to challenging issues, learn of new industry trends, create partnerships, problem solve, develop solutions, and build tangible relationships.
Exhibitor Prep Webinar
This informal yet informational webinar explains how to make the most of your time and investment. Topics we’ll cover include:
- Schedule overview, setup and tips for how to make the most of the scheduled time with participants.
- Making your exhibit space work for you.
- Lead generation.
- Networking tips for outside of the Learning Expo.
- Post-convention follow-up and marketing tips.
Exhibitor Experience Task Force
Let your voice be heard! Work with NAA leadership to provide feedback that increases the exhibitor experience. If you exhibit you are eligible to receive an invitation to be a part of the Task Force.
- In this changing marketplace, what does NAA need to do differently to help you be successful?
- What data do you want from NAA—and how can we get it to you?
- What technologies help you?
- What can NAA do to help you connect with your customers?
- What are our exhibitors doing on the show floor? How much is selling? How much is marketing? How much is maintaining market share?
NAA Convention 2020 Schedule At-A-Glance
|Sunday, March 15|
|11:00 AM – 4:00 PM||Exhibitor Move-in|
|7:00 PM - 9:00 PM||Welcome Reception in Learning Expo (Dedicated Hours)|
|Monday, March 16|
|9:00 AM - 3:00 PM||Learning Expo Exhibits Open|
|9:00 AM - 10:00 AM||Learning Expo Walk Through with Coffee (Dedicated Hour)|
|12:00 PM - 2:00 PM||Networking Lunch Provided in Learning Expo (Dedicated Hours)
|Tuesday, March 17|
|10:00 AM - 2:00 PM||Learning Expo Exhibits Open|
|11:30 AM - 1:30 PM||Networking Lunch Provided in Learning Expo (Dedicated Hours)|
|2:00 PM||Exhibitor Move-Out|
Key Benefits of Exhibiting:
• Promotion, recognition, customer networking, and create new business contacts
• Targeted brand, product promotions, and customer marketing at the largest gathering of 2,000+ afterschool professionals and leaders
• Direct connect with decision makers in the out-of-school time industry
• Company name/logo in the convention program and app
• Recognition in participant marketing publications and on the convention website
Participant List ($1,250 value)
This list of convention participants is included with most sponsorship packages and always included for exhibitors. This limited use list includes email, physical addresses only, no phone numbers. This list is sent twice (pre- and post-convention).
This list can also be purchased for $1,250 for all non-exhibiting/sponsoring organizations.
Who Should Exhibit and Sponsor?
Request for W-9
To receive a copy of National AfterSchool Association's W-9 form for accounting purposes, please click here.
NAA encourages persons with disabilities to participate in its Annual Convention. If you anticipate needing accommodations or have questions about the access provided, please contact email@example.com prior to registering.
Photographs And Taping
By registering for the NAA Convention 2020, please be aware that NAA intends to photograph, audio record, and/or visually record some of our sessions and other activities. NAA may make use of such photographs and recording for purposes including creating, distributing, and transmitting copies of them, and/or promotional or advertising uses, without restriction of media. If you do not wish to be photographed, audio recorded, and/or audio visually recorded, please feel free to excuse yourself from any potential photographs and recordings during the NAA Convention.
All registrants under 18 years of age must have a parent or guardian to sign the registration form on his/her behalf before the registration form can be processed. Also, by registering for NAA Convention 2020 you release NAA, sponsors, and service providers from any and all liabilities incurred before, during, and after your participation at the convention.
For general inquiries or questions on exhibiting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.