Tuesday, May 25, 2021 | 1:00 - 1:45 PM ET (12 PM CT, 11 AM MT, 10 AM PT)
In an environment of continued high community spread, and where children under 12 are not yet eligible to be fully vaccinated, regular testing can help create a space that is safe for children and adults to help return to the educational mission.
In this webinar, we’ll highlight the latest CDC guidance for schools and camps and how program directors can think about the role of testing to meet state and federal guidance. We will share how COVID-19 pooled testing has been used within the State of Massachusetts to safely return children back to school and how CIC Health has created a testing program that allows youth programs large and small to regularly test their community in a low cost and efficient manner.
This webinar is designed to:
- Demystify the process of setting up and scaling testing for afterschool programs
- Share real results from our work with more than 500 Massachusetts public schools in a statewide testing initiative
- Detail the experience of one of our partner schools through a guest speaker
- Show you how CIC Health, the largest testing services provider to schools in New England and a leading provider nationwide, can support you with providing operational management, consultation on the latest CDC guidelines, and help guide your programs COVID-19 reopening plan.
- Give you the opportunity to get your questions answered
About CIC Health
CIC Health offers comprehensive COVID-19 testing and vaccination services that are accessible, fast, and easy. The health tech company operates dozens of public testing sites, provides testing services — including pooled testing — to more than 600 schools and 375 organizations, and runs three mass vaccination sites: Gillette Stadium, Hynes Convention Center, and Reggie Lewis Center. Headquartered in Cambridge, Mass., the company facilitated more than 1.6 million PCR tests in its first eight months and over 750,000 vaccine doses in just three months.
CIC Health collaborates with private and public entities like CLIA-certified labs, physician networks, health care institutions, and state and municipal governments to streamline and expedite operations to meet public health challenges. It is a Tech Top 50 Company in Massachusetts and a subsidiary of Cambridge Innovation Center (CIC).
CIC Health was co-founded by Tim Rowe and Atul Guwande, Surgeon, Writer, and Public Health Researcher.